Friday, January 9, 2009

What Is A Blog And Why I Blog

Hi,

When I told my family members that I was going to start a blog a few years ago, they were not sure what I am talking about.

So what is a blog?

Back then, about 5 years ago, I took it as an electronic diary to share some information within the family members and friends especially those who may be living in another countries.

As such, I mainly wrote about what has been happening to us; eg how we spent our weekends, giving my thoughts on some non-sentivie issues like English Premier League (EPL) soccer matches. I stay away from politics and any private matters concerning my family and friends.

I used a free blogging service but not Blogger though I evaluated it back then. So it was partly to experiment or expose myself to blogging and the main objective was to keep my brother and sister updated as they are living in Australia.

So I have been doing it for 2-3 years before I realised that I could make some small income through Google Adsense.

Slightly more than a year ago, I attended an Internet Marketing workshop with a friend to learn how to make some extra income through the Internet.

So that is how I start to blog for fun and for money!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment