Saturday, January 10, 2009

Basic Settings For Blogger

Hi,

Let me try to take you through some initial settings for Blogger.

Under the tab ' Settings' and 'Basic' :

The most important info that you need to key in are the 'Title' and 'Description' and you can take the defaulted values for the rest of the form displayed on the screen.

So as mentioned in my earlier posting, you should have something in mind when you registered your blog.

What do I mean?

If you have registered your blog as 'http://www.mypetdog.blogspot.com/ then your title and description should be related to your pet dog.

Example: title could be 'My Pet Dog, Jack' and the description could be 'This blog is dedicated to my pet dog, Jack, a male Beagle.'

Now if you realised you have made a mistake, you can delete this blog and re-register again.

So please put some thought to it and then register your blog accordingly.

Have fun!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment