Friday, January 23, 2009

Video On Why And How To Blog With Blogger

Hi,

I hope by now, after reading this blog, you have managed to start a blog with Blogger.

Or some of you may not have done it because you did not manage to find the time. Well, make a promise to start a blog this week and spend less time reading emails or surfing the Internet.

Or some of you may have started to blog with Blogger but got yourself stuck using it.

I have a few friends who are keen on blogging and have asked me at different times and I have to keep repeating myself.

But describing to them how to go about it and even asking them to read this blog, they have not made much headway.

Thinking back at how I taught my Filipino housekeeper to blog, I decided to come out with instructional video so that you can see exactly how it is done than trying it through trial and error by reading this blog or a book, for example.

I have created a PowerPoint sideshow to introduce blogging with Blogger and it is about 15 minutes long.

Of course, you can move forward and not view the full 15 minutes of the the video. But if you skip it, then you may not fully understand where I am coming from with regards to blogging.

Anyway, if it is slow on your PC then I suggest that you pause the video and like the download complete before your viewing.

So I really hope that this video will give you a better insight on why and how to blog and that it would excite you to have a go at it.

Please click on Introduction Video to Blogging With Blogger

BTW, to my Chinese or Asian friends out there, I wish you a Healthy and Prosperous Lunar New Year which falls on Mon 26 Jan 2009, the year of OX!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment